3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady

Monday, June 14, 2010

Updates

Since I've started this blog I've posted about a couple different subject matters.  I'm not finished with any of them by any means.  When you have children, nothing is really finished. I've been slowly but surely plugging away at different tasks during nap times, in the morning before they wake up and and night after they go to bed.

Daycare Search - I've only visited the three daycare centers that I mention in earlier posts.  I have three more on my list that  I plan to visit.  Hopefully, I'll visit them this week.  Trying to schedule appointments around nap times and my husband's schedule can be tedious.

Money - I've been doing well keeping track of our spending.  I've also listened to disks 1 and 2 of the Dave Ramsey book on CD that I borrowed from my aunt.  One more disk to go.  I need to make time to read the book Financial Peace also by Dave Ramsey.

The Big Boy Room - The room still has stuff piled in the closet & two piles of stuff in the room.  My husband started painting and it looks really good.  He has to paint the gray stripe and put the closet doors back up.  The furniture needs to be assembled and we have to hang the valance.  The mattress and sheets have been purchased. I found some artwork on Etsy that will be perfect for the room.

Dieting - is not going according to plan.  I don't know if I have too much on my plate (no pun intended) and I just can't focus on another task.  I'm also ridiculously hungry and wonder if I've got some type of hormonal imbalance.  I definitely need to drink more water and exercise but I just don't have the commitment or interest.  Maybe it's too soon after childbirth.  I'm going to try again starting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment