3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday Thirteen

I became a mother for the first time June 4, 2008.  Tomorrow Aaron will be 2 years old!  So the following is a list of 13 things I've learned in the past two years.

1.    That love just grows and grows and grows
2.    I'm a good Mom  (a very, very good mom...maybe even great)
3.    I love baby laughs, they warm my heart
4.    Watching a newborn grow into a toddler is amazing
5.    How to survive on little sleep
6.    Children are sooooo resilient (and smart)
7.    How to speak up for myself
8.    How to speak up for my kids
9.    That I am competent and capable
10.  Let babies be babies - stop rushing them to grow up
11.  Everyone's a perfect parent before they have kids
12.  How to ignore stupid advice
13.  Time Flies!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment