3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thoughts Floating in my head (Thursday Thirteen)

I feel overwhelmed.  There's always so much that needs to be done. The housework never ceases, bills always need to be paid, and meals need to be prepared.  Then of course there are all the things that I want to do.  I love to read, scrapbook, listen to music, watch tv, and make various crafts but when do I have time.  I make lists and more lists and I rarely get to the bottom of the list.  A few of the things floating around in my mind at any given second are listed as today's Thursday Thirteen.

1.   The Big Boy Room.  It needs painted and decorated.
2.   Aaron's ability to adjust to the big boy room
3.   School.  I applied and I'm waiting to find out if I've been accepted.
4.   Our expenses.  We need to work on a budget.
5.  I'm trying to decide if I should buy a new diaper bag
6.   I want a giant beach bag.  I haven't seen one in any local store.
7.   Several podcasts to listen to
8.   Several books to read - there are so many
9.   Family coming to visit and trying to coordinate activities
10. The need to lose weight.  I can't control my sweet tooth.
11. I need to paint the letters or Ethan's room
12. Changes to our home/yard. 
13. Baby books need to be updated and photos need to be organized

0 comments:

Post a Comment