3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady

Sunday, June 20, 2010

He likes it! He really really likes it!


We showed Aaron his new big boy room.  It was a hit!  He likes to climb on and off the bed.  He also climbs up on the headboard and says, "climbing, climbing"!  He lays down on the bed with his giant stuffed dog and pretends to sleep. 

We tried to get him to take a nap in there but it was a no-go.  I left the room and peeked in at him.  He was singing to himself and hanging half off the bed.  Then he saw me and came running out.  I chased him down and brought him back to bed.  I stayed with him for a little while before trying to leave again.  Two minutes after I shut the door he was baning on it calling, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommeeeeeee"!  We haven't installed the blinds yet so it was really bright.  I decided it would be best to just let him in the room to play and read, but continue taking naps and bedtime in his crib until the blinds are installed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment