3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady

Thursday, July 15, 2010

What am I going to do?

When Aaron stops taking a nap!?!

I don't even want to think about it!  I really look forward to the 2 hour toddler-free time each day.  Sometimes saying, "It's almost 1:00pm!", is what gets me through the day!

I typically, use the 2 hour break to pay bills, prep dinner, facebook, read, blog or keep up with other blogs.  When Ethan was a newborn, I would sleep as well.  It was wonderful to be able to sleep when they slept.  Now that Ethan is almost 6 months old he's awake a lot more.  I'm no longer guaranteed that their naps will coincide.  In fact, the past couple weeks, Ethan would wake up as Aaron was going to sleep.

After talking to other mom's of two-year-olds, I know I'm quite blessed to have a toddler that's still napping. Especially a toddler that naps for two hours and still sleeps through the night!   It's typical for tots to drop naps between ages two and three.  I pray we make it to at least two and a half years old.  Please God, Pleeeeeaaaaase!

1 comment:

  1. Get the boy a dog! I'll let you have Colby :D

    ReplyDelete