3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Christmas In July

Rumble And Learn Driver



I LOVE Christmas!  Love it, love it, love it!  The shopping, the music, the decorations, family and friends.  It's wonderful.  Oh, and let's not forget the food.

I started a list of things that I wanted to get for the boys in February.  Whenever I go to the store I browse through the toy section and look at all the trucks, cars, little people, books, and games.  Well, I went to Babies R Us to get a video monitor.  I was browsing through the toys section.  Babies R Us and Toys R Us are side by side and you can walk from one store into the other without going outside.  Anyway,  the Fisher-Price infant toys were buy one get one free.  So Ethan has two presents.  I hope I can resist the urge to open them before Chrismas!



Storybook Rhymes

0 comments:

Post a Comment