3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Gimme an 'A'



June 2008 brought Aaron into our world. He weighed 6lbs. 3oz. and was just incredibly cute! I had spent the whole pregnancy worried and stressed out but he was just perfect.

When we brought Aaron home from the hospital, I was the typical worried new mom. I remember walking into the house and thinking, "Okay, what do we do now?" I checked to make sure he was breathing frequently. I held him almost non-stop.

Fortunately, for us he was a fairly easy baby. Aaron cried when he was hungry or wet, or sleepy. I am forever grateful that we didn't have to deal with colic. What we did have to deal with is the fact that he didn't start sleeping through the night until he was about 10 months old!

0 comments:

Post a Comment