3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady3 Fellas and a Lady

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

In the Beginning

I met Hubby in 2003 on an (GASP) internet dating site. Yep that's right. We met online at match.com. He sent me a wink and I winked back. He sent me another wink but I didn't want to pay 24.95(or so) to join the site so I couldn't reply again. Now this is going to sound corny but it's true. I felt led to join the site and contact him before it was too late. So I paid the fee and that led to several long phone conversations.

After a few realllly looong talks we decided to meet. I gave all of the info that I had about him to my mom and aunt just in case something weird happened. After all, I met him on the (GASP) internet.

Our first date was New Year's Eve 2003 at Chilis in Orange Park, Florida. We had a nice time and at the end of the date he gave me Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and an Alicia Keys CD. The gifts showed that he was paying attention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment